- DESCRIPTION- Glenberg's diabetes tea is a blend crafted for people with relatively higher sugar levels. The tea is enriched with premium Darjeeling green tea, gymnema sylvester, methi, jamun, cumin seed. It has been blended based upon the ayurvedic formulation that are generally used for type-2 diabetes using handpicked Leaves which is fresh, pure and healthier.
- BENEFITS: It is a blend that helps in both normalizing as well as regulating the blood sugar level in the body. It works parallel with the other medicines that the patient may be taking to control diabetes. In fact, it will enhance the effectiveness of the other therapies if taken in conjunction.
- KEY INGREDIENTS: Gymnema Sylvester pushes down the cravings to consume sweet also it has fat burning properties and thus aid in weight loss, antioxidants that help in boosting the immune system, antiviral and antibacterial that can help to prevent both cold and the flu.
- BRE REUSE REDUCE: Glenberg teas are resuable; brew your tea, reuse the tea solids, reduce the cost per cup
- ABOUT GLENBERG: The mission and vision of Glenberg is to redirect this VUCA world towards a healthy culture and spread awareness about the benefits possessed by natural and herbal products that were widely used by our grandmothers.
- CONTENTS: 50 gm; Package Contents: 50 gm of Diabetes Tea; shelf Life: 540 Days; Ingredient Type: Vegetarian
- 100% NATURAL: All the ingredients used in teas are 100% natural and high quality. No preservatives, artificial color/flavour, alcohol, 100% Vegetarian Follows recommended standards by FSSAI and FDA.
- BREWING INSTRUCTIONS: Infuse 1-2 gm in 250ml cup of hot water for 3-4 minutes for a refreshing taste.